Resell Microsoft Lync under your label
Microsoft® Lync offers a virtual connection between your clients and the people they work with. It lets them talk, share their desktop and programs while collaborating in real time, all from their computers and through your hosted Lync service provided by ITUtility.NET, your hosted Microsoft Lync Partner.
Your clients want consistent communication solutions to enhance their work life, with solutions that can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
Microsoft Lync in the cloud, provided by your cloud hosting partner ITUtility.NET, is a next-generation unified-communications technology integrating seamlessly with our complete service offering. It provides enterprise-class voice, secure business messaging and conferencing capabilities from the desktop, transforming every communication into a more collaborative and engaging interaction that is accessible from anywhere.
Hosted Microsoft Lync from ITUtility.NET offers users real-time presence information, enhanced instant messaging (IM) and voice-video calling to help them connect more efficiently and effectively.
- Find and communicate with the right person, always: Microsoft Lync presence, including pictures, location information and more offers your clients the context they need to make smart communication choices, including built-in instant messaging (IM) capability. Users can add and connect with other users on most public IM services including Skype, AOL and Yahoo! and communicate with them using their single work identity.
- Create a more fun work environment by building social connections: The rich experience of Microsoft Lync helps your clients make connections across time and distance with picture-enhanced presence, automatic frequent-contact lists and activity feeds for keeping up with colleagues.
- Make every interaction a near face-to-face meeting: Transform any conversation to include high-resolution video, application and desktop sharing and be fully present in meetings without making the physical trip.
- Communicate with context from Microsoft Office applications: The visually-compelling experience of Lync is consistent throughout Microsoft Office and other business applications, including color-coded presence icons, pictures, high-resolution video and desktop sharing.
- Unified experience: Get easy access to presence, IM, voice, audio, video and Web conferencing, all from the Microsoft Lync client.
- Stay connected with richer presence information: Presence can now display the user’s location and photo while giving users control through enhanced privacy settings. Presence status can be set by a user or automatically based on calendar, logon status and more. Users can individualize access levels for different contacts to share information with them.
- Get instant information with more meaningful contact cards: Users can gain greater context by accessing data such as published phone numbers, organizational structure and office information through a streamlined contact-card experience.
- Connect instantly with IM: Your clients can start an IM session with a colleague for quick responses to questions. As more engagement is needed, invite multiple parties to join in the same conversation. Also, get reconnected to the topic by rejoining existing conversations.
- Complete enterprise voice features: Bring carrier-grade voice communications to your desktop, allowing staff to work in the office, at home or on the road.
Looking to offer cloud-based Microsoft Lync solutions to your clients? Team up with ITUtility.NET, have the power of Lync working for you and remain top of mind with your clients by continuing to offer innovative IT solutions that allow them to increase revenues while decreasing their IT expenses. Call us today at 1-888-567-ITUN (4886).